Exiles Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ones that dared to be different

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aspirinix

Aspirinix

Honor : 142

How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS! Empty
PostSubject: How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS!   How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:41 pm

I think thet all know's how wsg,ab and eots look so i will not write about thet.
Here is some good idea's how u can win if u have good group.

WSG - The bast strategy is,when wsg start all ppl should go for the flag...
Druid's,rouge's are best for taking the flag because they are the fastest but dont have 2 be like thet all time.When some one take flag all ppl are whit him going back,if ally's take ur flag when u going back one or 2 ppl are going whit horde flag carryer and the rest on ally carryer.DONT forget when u try 2 kill thet ally whit a flag frst kill the healer's then on him or u can hard dps on him and CC the healer...

EOTS - Its almost the same like wsg...
There u have 4 base's,Frst u take the frst 2 on Horde side and in the same time 2ppl will be nice 2 go for the flag.When u have 2 base's all is like this.U can def it and go for the flag or u can try and take one more base on ally side.But all time some ppl have 2 go for the flag.The same is whit wsg,Druid's and rouge's are the fastet just if some one dont have some speed potion.

AB -This bg is litl different.
U have 5 let's say mine's.The bast is 2 take 3 and def them.The start of the AB will be the bast if u have some pala so he can give u speed buff,so u come be frst on mine befor ally's.U need 2 come 2 flag and change it 2 horde site so u will get resources.If u pvp at the mine dont forget 2 look at ur flag,some ally love 2 take them when u are pvping whit other ally,u just need 2 give him some dmg so u cancel the taking of the flag.And agen frst kill healer's then ather's.

Worning!This is for all bg's,this is when u have good group and when ppl know whot 2 do.Just 3 important thing's u have 2 remeber:
1. Kill healer's or CC them,then kill Flag carryer.
2. Help ur carryer.
3. NEVA pvp in the midel of the BG's.

Make love not WoW Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fire Demon
Admin
Admin
Fire Demon

Honor : 79

PostSubject: Re: How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS!   How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:37 am

Aspirinix wrote:

WSG - The bast strategy is,when wsg start all ppl should go for the flag...
Druid's,rouge's are best for taking the flag because they are the fastest but dont have 2 be like thet all time.When some one take flag all ppl are whit him going back,if ally's take ur flag when u going back one or 2 ppl are going whit horde flag carryer and the rest on ally carryer.DONT forget when u try 2 kill thet ally whit a flag frst kill the healer's then on him or u can hard dps on him and CC the healer...

i tend to disagree a little here... i think it's best that everyone stays with the flag carrier until he's safely in ur base, then 1 healer stays with him, the rest go together to assault their carrier Smile

nice tutorial btw asp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aspirinix

Aspirinix

Honor : 142

PostSubject: Re: How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS!   How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:15 pm

hmm,no if u do thet then u will have hard tima 2 kill ally carrier...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS!   How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How 2 play WSG,AB and EOTS!
Page 1 of 1