Exiles Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ones that dared to be different

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)

Go down 
+2
DeadStawker
Rett
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rett
Admin
Admin

Honor : 38

Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Empty
PostSubject: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:49 pm

This is my personal addon pack for 3.1.3 some are useless for non-casters and some u may not want, but its easy to sort out :p

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G0WE8043
Back to top Go down
https://exiles.canadian-forum.com
DeadStawker

Honor : 13

PostSubject: Re: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 pm

Nice list, even since im in the guild (relatively a lot of time) I've found Rett's addons essential for WoW life
Still I'd like to add a few of utility

Paranoia Enemy Alert (may be out of date) - Tells you when an enemy player is spotted and shows you their class, level and a link to target it/them
Download: http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/paranoia-enemy-player-alert.aspx

Gatherer DB - It is a huge database of all Mining, Herbalism and Treasure nodes known so far, works with Gatherer and Cartographer addons (from Rett's list)
Download, instalation instructions and further info: http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info11707-GathererDBWoWHead.html

Also here I include a WoW-AddOn site with Categories, Info, Description and Instant Download of AddOns:
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/default.aspx

And some other info about some of Rett's AddOns:

-Titan: Useful toolbar wich tells you status about Coords, Gold, Xp, Repair info and more
-Ackis Recipe List: Bassically tells you wich recipes (of any profession) you are missing, and how to get them
-Cartographer: May be the most useful addon in al WoW, its a revealed map of all regions as well as it provides Coordinates of each zone
-Gatherer: It records, gives info and shows you on the minimap every Herbalism, Mining, or Treasure node that you, your party and your guild uses (as long as both of you has the addon) Works with Gatherer DataBase
-LighHeaded: Its a quest helper wich gives you community-provided info and map/HUD-viewable choords for NPCs, and key places
-OneBag3: WOTLK compatible AddOn that shows all of your equiped bags as if it was one, even if the idea doesnt seem attractive, try it as you will notice it is extremely useful
-RatingBuster: Tells you info about the buffs or debuffs every wearable causes on you, this image talks for itself
Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Rating_buster
Back to top Go down
Fire Demon
Admin
Admin
Fire Demon

Honor : 79

PostSubject: Re: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 7:04 pm

i personally use:

Atlas - Addon that shows you the maps of instances and battlegrounds, their locations and possible loot from bosses and a lot of other useful info
Gatherer
Recount - counts various information during battles (damage, dps, healing...) and you can display it on /s, /w, /p...
DrDamage - shows the damage of the spells on their icons
Informant - shows how much you can sell items for to vendors and on auctions (the auctions part is not quite correct Very Happy)
questHelper

that's about all the important ones (i've installed a few more from retts list now)

BloodyScreen - puts some blood on your screen when you get hit in battle, looks cool. visual only, nothing important Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zaldurath

Honor : 42

PostSubject: my addons   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 3:40 pm

Well I thought i should make a visit here too Very Happy

I use Carbonite as a quest helper, mini-map, enemy alert and it even shows quest givers (daily-only option too), ore nodes or herbs, or other usefull info.
The rest of my addons are listed in Rett's list, except for TotemCaddy, wich obviously is for Shammans only. it's great for managing totems, can use key bindings and it's very user-friendly. I've tested q few on our server and this one works perfectly.

Now I wanted to ask Fire if u can post the links for Drdamage and Informant, I searched curse.com but they only have versions compatible with 3.2 and 3.3. Ty Razz

here's the link for TotemCaddy if any shammy is interested Very Happy
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/totemcaddy/download/364361.aspx
Back to top Go down
Fire Demon
Admin
Admin
Fire Demon

Honor : 79

PostSubject: Re: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 7:42 pm

i think dr damage is compatible, that's where i downloaded it from (i think so at least Very Happy)

informant - http://auctioneeraddon.com/dl/?dl=Release/AuctioneerSuite-5.7.4568.zip
Back to top Go down
Aspirinix

Aspirinix

Honor : 142

PostSubject: Re: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 pm

I use:

-Atlas
-Cartographer
-DamageMeters
-DrDamage
-QuestHelper
-XPerl all addons form it...

Make love not WoW! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
zaldurath

Honor : 42

PostSubject: Re: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:17 pm

YO

Here's the link to a working version of carbonite:

Carbonite Addon
Back to top Go down
Tasfodido

Tasfodido

Honor : 3

PostSubject: Re: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:11 am

I use Carbonite as Quest Helper, Recount to see the total damage/heal/dps/etc of the raid and... The new acquired: Epic Music Player to listen to music while questing lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)   Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Addons, list your favorite addons here(and links if you have)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Exiles Escape :: General :: Help and Guides-
Jump to: